Friday’s latest stories from the world of football in ESPN FC’s What’s Trending…
MAN UNITED: Inter Milan have told Manchester United that they will not drop their €55 million (£48m) asking price for winger Ivan Perisic, sources have told ESPN FC.
– Victor Lindelof has told Aftonbladet he is ‘”ready to adapt” to the pressure of playing for one the world’s biggest clubs after completing his move from Benfica to United.
REAL MADRID: Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo wants to quit the club this summer after accusations of tax evasion were made against him, according to reports in Portugal and Spain.
– Aitor Karanka says reported Manchester United target Alvaro Morata would take the Premier League by storm and that the Madrid striker “has everything” to succeed at Old Trafford.
– Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane will one day become boss of the France national side, the French Football Federation (FFF) president Noel Le Graet has said.
AC MILAN: Gianluigi Donnarumma has informed AC Milan that he will not be extending his contract with the Serie A club, opening up the prospect of a transfer this summer.
CHELSEA: Antonio Conte is not close to leaving Chelsea and has not expressed frustration with their transfer strategy or management structure, sources close to the club have told ESPN FC.
– Eden Hazard has said Chelsea are “a family” as he set his sights on winning both the Premier League title and the Player of the Year accolade again next season.
BARCELONA: Lionel Messi will either finish his career at Barcelona or in the United States or China — but not at Manchester City — according to the Premier League club’s chief executive Ferran Soriano.
EVERTON: Everton have completed the signing of goalkeeper Jordan Pickford in a club-record deal.
– Everton announced the signing of Ajax attacking midfielder Davy Klaassen for a fee of £23.5 million (€27m).
MAN CITY: Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling has pledged a financial donation to help those affected by the Grenfell Tower fire in London.
TOTTENHAM: Tottenham have confirmed that Son Heung-Min will undergo surgery on his right forearm on Friday after fracturing it while on international duty with South Korea.
PSG: Paris Saint-Germain have dropped their interest in Borussia Dortmund’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang because sporting director Antero Henrique does not believe the Gabon international represents good value for money, a source close to the Ligue 1 giants has told ESPN FC.
UNITED STATES: Christian Pulisic is unlikely to be called up for the CONCACAF Gold Cup, U.S. coach Bruce Arena has told Sports Illustrated.
MLS: Orlando City striker Cyle Larin was arrested early on Thursday morning on a charge of drunken driving.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.